GENSAN KOI KEEPERS
WELCOME MINNA SAN

Enable to post and reply on messages on GenSan Koi Keeper Forum kindly Register with Us.

Register or Log-In to your Account

GENSAN KOI KEEPERS
WELCOME MINNA SAN

Enable to post and reply on messages on GenSan Koi Keeper Forum kindly Register with Us.

Register or Log-In to your Account

GENSAN KOI KEEPERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenSan KoiHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lessons to share..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nomam
GSKK Member
GSKK Member
nomam

lessons to share.. Empty
PostSubject: lessons to share..   lessons to share.. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:38 am

i have always been honest in my passion for goldfish. i share info in keeping and breeding as well as my fish to people who loves them. but i really can't figure out why is it that some breeders would market and sell their fish that they guarantee can be bred but the real thing is the exact opposite.

here's what had happened...

some 3weeks ago i went around davao looking for some SVR to keep and breed. i saw some and asked the seller about the SVR he was selling. i was informed by the seller that the fish came from this guy who sells and breed ranchu and was guaranteed that the SVR's can be bred. to confirm the seller's info, i went to the breeder and ask more about his SVRs. the breeder bombarded me with info about keeping and breeding ranchus. and, as a goldfish person, i was glad to have been educated about ranchus. at that time, the breeder told me that he has no available ranchus for disposal and he refer me back to the seller. so there i was, having the breeder's word on my pocket and got seven SVR from the seller. having the info from the seller that the females spawn the day before i got them(which he claims that he was not able to breed them as he was not interested in breeding goldfish) i prepared my breeding plan and expected anytime last week, the females would spawn. so patiently i waited and frequently checked them until today...

after a very tiring night tending to my mom who had undergone an operation, i checked the females and expected they would spawn today. so i woke up at 4am to check the ranchus and there it was, the females were spawning. i went from a sleepy head to a powered up guy ready to breed my SVR. after the first burst of eggs, the first thing that came out of my head was "ang sarap tapakan nag mukha ng breeder ng mga isdang ito!!!"..

lessons to share.. DSC_4975

lessons to share.. DSC_4966

i know some guys here in davao doing some magic stuffs to sterile their fish, the main reason why i ask alot about the fish that i am interested in acquiring. why can't other people be honest?! for the love of God, serious goldfish buyers(like me) means somebody passionate about goldfish.

well, i don't really blame the seller as the word came from the breeder. all i can say to the breeder if you happen to see this post, if you don't want others to breed your so called nice line, then don't sell your fish or better yet, just be honest in your so called business.

anyway, there's really not much for me to say because there's no way things can be undone. i am just looking on the bright side that i would have seven gorgeous SVR to give to my girlfriend.

raymund
Back to top Go down
loywee
GSKK Member
GSKK Member
loywee

lessons to share.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lessons to share..   lessons to share.. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:54 am

ana jud na bai, naa uban swapang kaayo. dli sila gusto nga naa lain makabreed sa ilang isda
Back to top Go down
civ_20
GSKK Founder
GSKK Founder
civ_20

lessons to share.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lessons to share..   lessons to share.. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:55 am

naruhodo............. ing ana gyud siguro uban.... a line practice for black market style.... dili mo shrae if acquire knowledge or informations........ accordingly sa LAW sa PHILIPPINES bawal ni xa... its some what kind a branch form of REDHIBITORY ACCION..... ....
Back to top Go down
http://gskoikeeper.forumotiontl.com
Sponsored content

lessons to share.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lessons to share..   lessons to share.. Empty

Back to top Go down

lessons to share..
Page 1 of 1