GENSAN KOI KEEPERS
WELCOME MINNA SAN

Enable to post and reply on messages on GenSan Koi Keeper Forum kindly Register with Us.

Register or Log-In to your Account

GENSAN KOI KEEPERS
WELCOME MINNA SAN

Enable to post and reply on messages on GenSan Koi Keeper Forum kindly Register with Us.

Register or Log-In to your Account

GENSAN KOI KEEPERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenSan KoiHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

update sa koi pond ni sir msc..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
civ_20
GSKK Founder
GSKK Founder
civ_20

update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. Empty
PostSubject: update sa koi pond ni sir msc..   update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:54 pm

i would like to share my tour gaina sa ila sir msc.. i am very happy seeing my kois in his pond na well super na pa WOW Surprised aq kasi it was properly raised & attend himself.. thanks a lot sir.. sobra saya q nakita q mga tategois q sa inyo pond..

update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. P6182206-1
the kohako behind the shiro was a nidan kohako now grown into a beautiful sandan kohako since naseparate na iyang beni as i am expecting from her for the next 3 months.. also notice the development of the shiro body.. awesome...

update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. P6182203-1
my laban pa ba aq nito sir bhudz? hehe

update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. P6182209-1
take a snap on the sanke at the right was my pick for him to keep it up for i now someday it will become a beautiful sanke.. honestly i was suprised for this kois since this was his first koi na muntik na sanang iculled nang maintroduce sa group with all about kois.. also notice the orenji behind remember nyo ung orenji bai loywee? ito na yon nga kapatid nya.. hehe nawala na ung white sa pectoral..

update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. P6182217
also to include an update of his current grow out measures approximately 8to9inches sankes i had personally pick.. my chance talaga ito na manalo someday for sure as i was chatting with him nanina.. unfortunately di ko na pictoran ung 3step sanke na my dot each step.. shy eh.. uhm.. ang ung kohako.. but over all okey na okey ang tubo nga dalawang sanke as compare to the kohako..

update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. P6182213-1
also paging sir ryan & sir loywee to take a look of this... naalala nyo ba pa ito? ayaw na awng tiil ha.. hehe kanang tancho bekko.. hehe silent na lng q.. hehe

update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. P6182212-1
over all well attended, properly keep & groom as well.. thanks sir msc & to his wife sa pgaccomodate gaina.. thanks
Back to top Go down
http://gskoikeeper.forumotiontl.com
tonypecz
GSKK Member
GSKK Member
tonypecz

update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: update sa koi pond ni sir msc..   update sa koi pond ni sir msc.. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm

wow nice kaau mga tategoi
Back to top Go down

update sa koi pond ni sir msc..
Page 1 of 1