GENSAN KOI KEEPERS
WELCOME MINNA SAN

Enable to post and reply on messages on GenSan Koi Keeper Forum kindly Register with Us.

Register or Log-In to your Account

GENSAN KOI KEEPERS
WELCOME MINNA SAN

Enable to post and reply on messages on GenSan Koi Keeper Forum kindly Register with Us.

Register or Log-In to your Account

GENSAN KOI KEEPERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenSan KoiHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online

Go down 
2 posters

Rate the GSKOIKEEPERS FORUM
B E S T
Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_lcap40%Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
G O O D
Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_lcap40%Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
F A I R
Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_lcap20%Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
B A D
Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_lcap0%Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
W O R S T
Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_lcap0%Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
civ_20
GSKK Founder
GSKK Founder
civ_20

Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online   Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:17 am

- respect every individuals;
- foul words are highly prohibited;
- the use any languages or dialects is allowed as long as everyone could understand;
- promote a healthy relationship and camaraderie
- be responsible always, if you post information from any of the following: indicate the link source posted such as http:// or address for internet facts info & videos, title of the books or magazines (nowadays many forum poster accordingly linked information or post image without the permission of the original owners, the forum is not REPONSIBLE for any INFRINGEMENT between the ciscumstance, that the GSKOIKEEPER forum are highly REMINDING this as possible)

OUR VISION

- the forum envision as a source of Topic Discussions Regarding KOi Keeping & other PETS of any kind, & that enable to help each other PET OWNERS needs & be aware of the responsibilities over PET HANDLING, PET CARING, and PET APPRECIATIONS.

OUR MISSION

- to promote & strengthen the ties / bonds in Koi Keeping Hobby here in General Santos City & its neighboring cities along SOKSARGEN areas;
- to promote social responsibility between the PET OWNERS & its PETS itself;
- to impart, to share, & to discuss about topics relating to PET Hobby that able to help each others needs;
- to eastablish healthy relationship & CAMARADERIE among its members & friends online.

Back to top Go down
http://gskoikeeper.forumotiontl.com
dexter
GSKK Member
GSKK Member
dexter

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online   Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:08 pm

hi vic.here.hehe
Back to top Go down
civ_20
GSKK Founder
GSKK Founder
civ_20

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online   Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:51 pm

hi dex, thanks WELCOME sa forum!!! hope mapagwapo nato ning tanan, lokking forward sa atong success, take care and God bless
Back to top Go down
http://gskoikeeper.forumotiontl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online   Guidelines in Forum for Members & Friends Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1